Viral Video

Share information about movies, websites, television, music, etc.

Re: Viral Video

Postby shadylady » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 am

Mr. McFeely's Purple Panda Scares Bejesus Out of Kids
Not sure why the kids started crying. The guy did a good job telling the kids who was going to visit and they seemed excited. Something doesn't seem quite right about this video!
:conf003:
shadylady
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MRGREEN » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Butterballs! :dizzy:
This was a pretty good episode of South Park. It's always funny when they make fun of popular movements and lame YouTube videos!
"Butterballs" is the fifth episode of the sixteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 228th episode of the series overall. It aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 11, 2012. After a visit by an anti-bullying speaker, Stan raises awareness about the dangers of bullying by shooting a big dance video, while Butters falls victim to an unlikely bully. The episode satirizes Kony 2012 director Jason Russell, and the 2012 film Bully, as well as the anti-bullying movement. The music video in the episode almost mirrors a recently released anti-bullying music video from Cypress Ranch High School.

And here's the cheesy Cypress Ranch video:
Cypress Ranch High School Anti-Bullying Lip Dub "Who Do U Think U R?" :roll:
This video may not be truly viral, but at 274,468 views in three weeks, it's got more than its share of views!
MRGREEN
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 am

Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take
A lot of people are annoyed by this video! Either way, it currently has 2,677,243 views in just six days.
8,765 likes, 105,422 dislikes :crazy2:
MojaveMike
Backcountry Hiker

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 am

MojaveMike wrote:Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take
A lot of people are annoyed by this video! Either way, it currently has 2,677,243 views in just six days.
8,765 likes, 105,422 dislikes :crazy2:

And now it's up to 4,933,116 views!
Talk about a big weekend at the box office!!!! :popcorn:
16,788 likes, 270,704 dislikes
Haters be hatin', but they have some fans too! :yippy2:
panamint_patty
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactusoid » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 am

Hot Problems (Dave Days Remix)
Here's a guy trying to hitch a ride and get some views with a parody video. So far he has 481,529 views.
CURRENT HOT PROBLEM STATS:
Views: 9,411,832
27,763 likes, 434,171 dislikes
cactusoid
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildrose » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 am

Cookie Monster's 'Call Me Maybe' Spoof
As usual the parody version is better than the original song! :dizzy:
wildrose
Backcountry Hiker

Postby panamint_patty » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 am

Sesame Street: Share It Maybe
The song goes a little long. They probably should have shortened it a bit. Just because the original song is over three minutes doesn't mean the parody also has to be that long!!! In fact, it could have easily been well under two minutes!
:smack:
panamint_patty
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 am

Hmm.
The video of me getting a seat belt ticket in my driveway, right here in Trona, officially went viral with it's one millionth view on the 5th of July!

It's weird because I just tried to post it here and it looks like there is something in this forum's software specifically preventing me from doing so. Wow. I kind of thought it was strange when the search function in the forum wouldn't bring up anything about Charles Manson the other day, but this is really getting freaky when one of my own videos is censored from the forum. As of this morning Friday the 13th, July, 2012, the video of me getting a seat belt ticket in my own drive way, right here in Trona has 1,048,740 hits and 9,019 comments. I just checked and this entire forum only has a total of 3,232 comments. Adding that up really puts things into a different perspective. It's amazing what can happen when one little guy with a shaky video camera stands up for himself. What do you suppose would happen if even a tiny fraction of the majority of us people got together and did the same thing?
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MRGREEN » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm

surfsteve wrote:
Hmm.
The video of me getting a seat belt ticket in my driveway, right here in Trona, officially went viral with it's one millionth view on the 5th of July!

It's weird because I just tried to post it here and it looks like there is something in this forum's software specifically preventing me from doing so. Wow. I kind of thought it was strange when the search function in the forum wouldn't bring up anything about Charles Manson the other day, but this is really getting freaky when one of my own videos is censored from the forum. As of this morning Friday the 13th, July, 2012, the video of me getting a seat belt ticket in my own drive way, right here in Trona has 1,048,740 hits and 9,019 comments. I just checked and this entire forum only has a total of 3,232 comments. Adding that up really puts things into a different perspective. It's amazing what can happen when one little guy with a shaky video camera stands up for himself. What do you suppose would happen if even a tiny fraction of the majority of us people got together and did the same thing?

Ummm... it's really easy to post your video here IF YOU DO IT RIGHT!!!! :smack:
We all make mistakes, but you sure did flip out. Maybe a psychologist can help you with your paranoia.
Oh, and another thing, a video is only viral if it hits one million in a week or less!!! Your video was posted: Mar 30, 2011 (THAT'S OVER A YEAR AGO!!!)
REALITY CHECK: 408 likes, 1,475 dislikes
The only reason that your video has received so many views is because the people watching it think you're an idiot! (Notice all the dislikes? Hint? Hint?)
But just the same I like the video and commend you for reaching one million views.
MRGREEN
Backcountry Hiker

Postby James Sel » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 pm

And to think we saw it first here! Ooops! sorry just pushed the dislike button on accident.
:angel:

http://www.real-depression-help.com/hamilton-depression-scale.html
I'm Just Say'en
James Sel
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 am

MRGREEN wrote:
surfsteve wrote:
Hmm.

Ummm... it's really easy to post your video here IF YOU DO IT RIGHT!!!! :smack:
We all make mistakes, but you sure did flip out. Maybe a psychologist can help you with your paranoia.
Oh, and another thing, a video is only viral if it hits one million in a week or less!!! Your video was posted: Mar 30, 2011 (THAT'S OVER A YEAR AGO!!!)
REALITY CHECK: 408 likes, 1,475 dislikes
The only reason that your video has received so many views is because the people watching it think you're an idiot! (Notice all the dislikes? Hint? Hint?)
But just the same I like the video and commend you for reaching one million views.

Hey! Thanks to whoever fixed it. Can you also fix the search so it works when you type in Charles Manson?
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 am

James Sel wrote:And to think we saw it first here! Ooops! sorry just pushed the dislike button on accident.
:angel:

http://www.real-depression-help.com/hamilton-depression-scale.html

It's one thing to call me stupid or paranoid but insinuating I am depressed is going too far dude! Why on earth would you post that link? It's not very funny. For all I know you could be planning to whack me off later and setting things up now to look like a depression induced suicide.
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to Media Recommendations