TV vs Internet

Share information about movies, websites, television, music, etc.

TV vs Internet

Postby wildrose » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 am

NBC's Fear Factor Not Sure if it Actually Wants To Make Contestants Drink Donkey Semen.
I guess television is going to extremes trying to hold on to its audience. This seems like it might be going a little too far. This is more disgusting than any kind of sex scene I can imagine!
:dizzy:
wildrose
Backcountry Hiker

Re: TV vs Internet

Postby desertrat » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 am

Ummm... Maybe I have a dirty mind, but I can IMAGINE sex scenes much more gross than what you describe involving bodily fluids of donkeys. (Not that I would want too!) On the other hand, most EXPLICIT sex scenes wouldn't be any where near that disgusting. Also drinking bodily fluids of donkeys seems like a variation of beastiality and I thought that sort of thing was against the law in all states in the USA. One way or the other, it's disgusting and explicit sex scenes that don't involve excrement and bodily fluids should be allowed way before the ingestion of donkey fluids!!!
:hitsfan:
desertrat
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:52 am

What I want to know is what kind of person would actually watch a show where people guzzle donkey semen? Not only is that disgusting, I don't see how it's even entertaining. On top of that it might give kids all sorts of disgusting ideas for pranks to play on their friends and some of them might even make videos of these pranks and post them on YouTube or Facebook. People are really dumb nowadays is all I got to say about this!
:mad002:
mrfish
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MRGREEN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Fear Factor -- The Donkey Semen Challenge
Would you chug down a cup of donkey spunk for 50 grand? :crazy2:
MRGREEN
Backcountry Hiker

Return to Media Recommendations