Flash Mobs

Share information about movies, websites, television, music, etc.

Flash Mobs

Postby FlyingPig » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 am

Machine Gun Kelly Arrested After Inciting Flash Mob
This looks staged to me. The arrests were way too quick and easy. But flash mobs have been in the news lately across the country and so it's at least an interesting topic.
STRONGSVILLE, Ohio – Authorities say rapper Machine Gun Kelly organized a flash mob at a suburban Cleveland mall and was charged with disorderly conduct. Strongsville police say the group gathered Saturday, and mall management asked three people standing on a table near a second-floor railing to step down. Kelly was among the three. When they refused, police were called.

LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/21/machine-gun-kelly-arrested_n_932390.html
FlyingPig
Fleabitten Varmint

Re: Flash Mobs

Postby surfsteve » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

As if we don't have enough things in Trona to worry about already. Watch out for flash mobs everybody!
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MRGREEN » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Looks like they tried to re-enact the end of the Nookie video by Limp Bizkit. The "arrest" went way too smoothly. It's like they hired the rent-a-cops to "arrest" them so they could gain some "street cred" or impress their retarded fans in some way. What a bunch of fake sleezeballs!
:biggrin:
I don't know why these guys in Limp Bizkit are obsessed with sticking cookies up their backsides, but watch the end of the video to see what I'm talking about. You can just skip to the end if you don't want to sit through the song.
MRGREEN
Backcountry Hiker

Postby FlyingPig » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 am

300 Black Teens Flash Mob Florida Walmart $1,500 in Goods Stolen!
Flash robbery? :eek2:
FlyingPig
Fleabitten Varmint

Return to Media Recommendations