Wiki Leaks is a CIA front

If it's happening outside of North America and you want to talk about it, this is the place!

Re: Wiki Leaks is a CIA front

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

WTC was a controlled demolition. Anybody can see that in any video of them falling down. I can believe some guy in a cave wired the buildings but I refuse to believe they fell down because an airplane hit them. Frankly I don't know anybody in real life that does.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Bill Maher discusses the 9/11 conspiracy theory with some guests.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 pm

surfsteve wrote:Could somebody please explain to me why so much "proof" is needed to prove the official story of 9-11 a lie and so little was needed to go to war over it? If it is not a CIA disinfo front then Why does wikileaks refuse to publish anything exposing the 9-11 cover-up? If it's not a scam, its not fake opposition and there is nothing to hide why do all of the leaks need to be approved by the media that is co-publishing them?

You need only the proof you need and I need the proof I need. I demand more physical proof before "I" decide that I am going to vigorously defend a the conspiracy theory. I am not going to make judgment for conspiracy until someone comes up with more tangible evidence. I've seen both sides videos. If you ask me. I think both sides interpret the same facts as fits their own suspicions or points of view.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am

Facts? The only disproving fact anyone has stated is that Noam Chomsky said that 911 was too big a conspiracy to cover up. if that is true than how did they cover up the Manhattan Project which involved many times more people than would have been needed to pull off 911?

I played the videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvx904dA ... playnext=1 and I seen the explosions and eye witness testimony with my own eyes illustrating the laws of physics, actual videos of the explosions and statements by groups of experts over a video of some guy saying it would be too hard to keep it a secret?
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 am

surfsteve wrote:Facts? The only disproving fact anyone has stated is that Noam Chomsky said that 911 was too big a conspiracy to cover up. if that is true than how did they cover up the Manhattan Project which involved many times more people than would have been needed to pull off 911?

I played the videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvx904dA ... playnext=1 and I seen the explosions and eye witness testimony with my own eyes illustrating the laws of physics, actual videos of the explosions and statements by groups of experts over a video of some guy saying it would be too hard to keep it a secret?

Videos are a dime a dozen I got one too
[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAoRrBoPRM&feature=fvsr[/Youtube]
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am

Your video

shows only some bent skin on the outside of the building right next to where the plane hit it. Why didn't they show the damage to the building they were claiming? Did I miss something?

Here are some of the video responses were posted about it.

Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Thought you might a video. :bow: :diablo:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am

Next someone's going to claim that Alex Jones is a CIA operative who's mission it is to shovel out BS (misinformation) in order to distract the public from the real issues that we should be concerned about. I think I'd buy that story before I'd believe the same about Assange! Jones rants like a looney-toon while Assange explains himself in a clear and concise manner. Assange appeals to people's intelligence whereas Alex Jones is all about emotions. If I were the CIA and I wanted to distract people, I'd go with emotional appeals since that generally holds the attention of the masses better than facts and logic.
:sunshine:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 am

Funny you should speak about Alex Jones.

Maybe now that Alex Jones has been discredited by the media he is allowed to start telling the truth? Very strange.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Previous

Return to World News