Romney versus Obama

This forum is dedicated to news outside the Trona Zone, but within the borders of the USA, but Canada and Mexico can fit here too.

Re: Romney versus Obama

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am

shadylady wrote:Bohemian Rhapsody (Obama Parody)
This is sort of cute in an airheadish sort of way! It's awkward and naive, but at the came time there is some creativity and musically it doesn't sound too bad although the lyrics are weak sauce all the way!
:rolleyes2:

Are you kidding? That video was dead on! I didn't know young people were so in touch with the issues.
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 am

Mitt Romney: Not Inviting Sarah Palin to Tampa? Former Vice Presidential Candidate Scorned
I guess this means she won't be his running mate! :funny:
mrfish
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Mitt should pick her. Between the rich and the stupid he could have a pretty big share. Rich and stupid vs gullable and slackers could make for an interesting race!
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby James Sel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

surfsteve wrote:Mitt should pick her. Between the rich and the stupid he could have a pretty big share. Rich and stupid vs gullable and slackers could make for an interesting race!

LOL
or
Fox News should drop her and end her career
I'm Just Say'en
James Sel
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 am

Latest Anti-Romney Ads and Erin Burnett Attacking Romney
Looks like Mitt is toast! I wonder if the GOP will still go ahead and nominate him.
:stirpot:
desertrat
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 am

Dark Knight Rises Conspiracy Theory From Rush Limbaugh
More fun with Rush! :dizzy:
shadylady
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 am

Maybe Romney was a Batman fan and named his company after the character. I wonder what they cut out of the video at 4:37. He'd just gotten through talking about warrentless wiretaps and sounded like he was about to make a reference to Obama. I definitely heard him say the first three letters of his name.

surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 am

So do the Young Turks support Obama or not? I always thought they did but obviously Cenk Yugar doesn't. At least anymore! (that explains a lot the way his last video was edited when I think about it)

I wonder what he thinks about Ron Paul

surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Is it just me or is that mask made out of old car parts? That sure looks like an emergency break cable on the top of his head to me!
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby wildrose » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 am

Mitt Romney Tax Rate A Mystery
Romney should just come clean on this tax issue! He obviously is hiding something or else he would have already provided all the info to the public. He's obviously a crook!
:curse:
wildrose
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactuspete » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 am

wildrose wrote: Mitt Romney Tax Rate A Mystery
Romney should just come clean on this tax issue! He obviously is hiding something or else he would have already provided all the info to the public. He's obviously a crook!

He must be hiding something, otherwise he'd just release the information. The cost of releasing the records must be greater than the cost of appearing to be a crook, which means that he must actually be a crook. Otherwise he would have already revealed the tax records to the public. Seems pretty much like an inescapable conclusion!
:nono:
cactuspete
Backcountry Hiker

Postby James Sel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 am

cactuspete wrote:
wildrose wrote: Mitt Romney Tax Rate A Mystery

He must be hiding something, otherwise he'd just release the information. The cost of releasing the records must be greater than the cost of appearing to be a crook, which means that he must actually be a crook. Otherwise he would have already revealed the tax records to the public. Seems pretty much like an inescapable conclusion!
:nono:

I agree but the real problem is most voter will feel they need to choose between Mitty the Clown or Obama.
the institution has us choosing sides when we should just step back and rebel. .........but we all know this already don't we?
I'm Just Say'en
James Sel
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to National News