Police State USA

This forum is dedicated to news outside the Trona Zone, but within the borders of the USA, but Canada and Mexico can fit here too.

Re: Police State USA

Postby James Sel » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Back when windows 3.1 was current I took a IQ test that my bro had on a floppy. I figured this is a cheap program that wouldn't work at all.... even if IQ was fact. I was surprised at the results; My scored was the same as it was when I was tested in school. Wouldn't it fun it everyone had to wear their IQ head once and a while. LOL
I'm Just Say'en
James Sel
Backcountry Hiker

Postby a2z » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:24 pm

a2z
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactuspete » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm

GPS Tracking Without Warrants Ruled Legal
More proof that the Constitution is just a piece of paper and that the USA is NOT the land of the free!
cactuspete
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 am

I noticed the other day that my video of me getting a seat belt ticket in Trona by the gestapo state pigs now has over a quarter of a million hits. It's really strange because all of my other videos have like a hundred.
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Postby pcslim » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

CNN: Anonymous Wants To See An All Out Revolution Here In The United States!
The way things are going, revolution may be the only choice. The corporate control of our government must end and groups like this at least are willing to do something about the problem!
pcslim
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 am

MELTDOWN! Cop Flips Out When Told He Can't Search Car Without Warrant
It's awesome the way this young guy asserts his rights in the face of a fascist cop! More kids should learn about their rights as citizens and stand up to these overbearing imbeciles!!! Unfortunately, law enforcement routinely violates search and seizure laws, but if more people stand up for their rights maybe law enforcement will actually begin following the law!
:thumb:
The 4th Amendment to the U.S. constitution places limits on the power of the police to make arrests, search people and their property, and seize objects and contraband (such as illegal drugs or weapons). These limits are the bedrock of search and seizure law. This article covers the basic issues that you should know, beginning with an overview of the 4th Amendment itself.

LINK: https://richardemanuel.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/kid-tells-cop-no-warrant-no-search-cop-goes-ballistic-and-its-all-caught-on-video/
desertrat
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 am

U.S. Government Labeling Journalist Extremist!
This sounds like the thought police in China stuff we used to hear about when the media, teachers, and other social leaders would try to convince us that we live in the land of the free. China was supposed to be an example of a repressive government and now we're doing all the same things. Labeling people who have unpopular ideas as extremist and making laws allowing for investigation of those who hold what the government considers to be extremist views is tantamount to thought control. If you don't conform, then you will be sent to re-education centers and forced to conform! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of animal rights extremists, but they have a right to hold and express their views! They also have the right to criticize companies that they feel are being cruel to animals. I, in turn, have a right to agree or disagree with their assertions. That's how the USA is supposed to work, but it seems to be broken!
:mad002:
shadylady
Backcountry Hiker

Postby a2z » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Supreme Court Rules It's Illegal For Police To Attach GPS Device To Your Car Without A Warrant :yippy2:
Surprising unanimous decision that actually honors the spirit of the Fourth Amendment. The trend has been to erode personal freedoms and rights, but this decision breaks that trend. Hopefully a trend will develop where we start regaining some of the rights we've lost in the last few decades!
a2z
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactuspete » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 am

Public Prisons Made Private In Florida
Private prisons don't save money, but they do make money for rich people! :nono:
cactuspete
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 am

Prank By Inmates Adds Pigs On Police Car Decals
Nothing wrong with a little creative social protest!!! :thumb:
Embarrassed state officials on Thursday blamed a failure of the quality assurance office within the Vermont Correctional Industries Print Shop in St. Albans, Vt., to detect a prisoner-artist's addition made four years ago to the traditional state police logo, reports Mike Donoghue of the Burlington Free Press. In an ingenious bit of subtle social protest, a spot on the shoulder of the cow in the state emblem was modified into a pig. A witch hunt, I mean an investigation has been launched into how the computer program was "improperly modified" to insert the image of the pig, according to Vermont Corrections Commissioner Andy Pallito.

LINK: http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/02/prank_by_inmates_adds_pigs_on_police_car_decals.php
desertrat
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

Ron Paul warns U.S. ‘slipping into a fascist system’
Dr. Paul has a few crazy ideas, but this is one of the topics where he's on target! The government should protect the rights of citizens, not cater to the wants and wishes of corporations. Part of the problem is that corporations are incredibly skillful at using the media to manipulate people into thinking that they want something that is not in their best interest. That's why a FREE INTERNET is vitally important! As we all know, corporations are working hard to convince us that we don't REALLY want a FREE INTERNET and if they can't convince us of that they'll come up with a strategy to get what they want one way or the other!
:soap:
“We’ve slipped away from a true Republic,” Paul said. “Now we’re slipping into a fascist system where it’s a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen.”

LINK: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/19/ron-paul-warns-u-s-slipping-into-a-fascist-system/
mrfish
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactuspete » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone's a Terrorist: Fear-mongering machine takes over US
War on terror fear-mongering tactics to try to win support for police state tactics. It doesn't stop!
:mad002:
cactuspete
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to National News