I "Heart" Boobies

This forum is dedicated to news outside the Trona Zone, but within the borders of the USA, but Canada and Mexico can fit here too.

Re: I "Heart" Boobies

Postby Anonymizer » Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am

desertrat wrote:'I Love Boobies' Banned At School
Anonymizer: Put this video in the first post for this thread. Something happened to the original video and this one covers the topic pretty well. :pacman:

Done! Thanks for the suggestion! I should probably hunt around for more dead videos. Several MoxNewsDotCom channels and the original Newsie channel were suspended on YouTube and that created a bunch of dead videos. It's kind of a pain to replace missing videos, but it's probably a good idea since it fills in missing info!
:thumb2:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby panamint_patty » Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 am

'F**k A Senator' Shirt Gets Woman Booted Off American Airlines Flight
Awesome shirt!!!!!! :yippy2:
Crappy airlines!!! :pissy:
panamint_patty
Backcountry Hiker

Postby wildrose » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 am

Keep A Breast Foundation “I Love Boobies!” Campaign
Humor and openness are the best way to approach a scary topic like cancer! :sunshine:
Keep A Breast’s “I Love Boobies” Campaign is a unique national campaign that develops a new approach and positive style of communication about breast cancer. The campaign is meant to encourage young people to target their breast health. The t-shirts and bracelets act as an awareness-raising tool, allowing young people to engage and start talking about a subject that is scary and taboo and making it positive and upbeat.

LINK: http://www.keep-a-breast.org/programs/i-love-boobies/
wildrose
Backcountry Hiker

Previous

Return to National News