Nice 3 Bedroom House For Sale, Trona, Best Offer!

Want to sell something? Have a request? Want to give something away? Advertise local services, etc. here.

Nice 3 Bedroom House For Sale, Trona, Best Offer!

Postby Anonymizer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 pm

The Tenants told me yesterday that they will be moving out on April 30th the end of next month. The house is for sale for 39K or best reasonable offer and if not sold by The end of next month it will be taken off market and put back up for rent.

39K Or best offer!
To see a slide show of the house click on the website below.

http://www1.iwvisp.com/vankast/3bdrm/

Yesterday I started building a drip irrigation system there and will be doing some landscaping later in the week. After that I intend to put up some more recent pictures than the ones in the slide show. All money from sale of house will be used locally to improve Trona!

Steve

The house is at 13407 Aster Street, in Trona
Please call Steve at 760-382-5630 so we can make sure it's OK with the tenants before seeing the inside.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Re: Nice 3 Bedroom House For Sale, Trona, Best Offer!

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 am

Looks like a nice house, nicely taken care of. Too bad I can't get one that nice for that price on land adjacent to a national park! I guess I can dream... :bubble:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 am

shadylady wrote:Looks like a nice house, nicely taken care of. Too bad I can't get one that nice for that price on land adjacent to a national park! I guess I can dream... :bubble:

Yeah, but you'd just have more problems being adjacent to a national park. There would probably be ridiculous environmental regulations and most likely enviro-extremist groups would probably be lobbying to get your land annexed into the park. Of course, a house in the middle of Trona proper might not be exactly located in paradise, but a lot of cars cost more than $39K!!!
:tongue:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 am

MojaveMike wrote:
shadylady wrote:Looks like a nice house, nicely taken care of. Too bad I can't get one that nice for that price on land adjacent to a national park! I guess I can dream... :bubble:

Yeah, but you'd just have more problems being adjacent to a national park. There would probably be ridiculous environmental regulations and most likely enviro-extremist groups would probably be lobbying to get your land annexed into the park. Of course, a house in the middle of Trona proper might not be exactly located in paradise, but a lot of cars cost more than $39K!!!
:tongue:

Well if the enviro-sissies are right about global warming then it's better to own property in Trona than along the seashore. I can hardly wait until all the rich bastards have their houses flooded out because of the rising sea level. But then again I'm a skeptic and so I kind of doubt that this melting polar ice cap stuff is anything but a bunch of hype cooked up by the enviro-wackos to scare us into doing what they want us to do!
:crazy2:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 am

I've just lowered the price to 34,900 if anyone is interested.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am

As of yesterday the price is now 29,900. If you ever wanted a good deal on a house anywhere this is it!
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 am

Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Return to Want Ads