Paying top dollar for Appliances and Water Heaters

Want to sell something? Have a request? Want to give something away? Advertise local services, etc. here.

Paying top dollar for Appliances and Water Heaters

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 am

I will pay top (Trona)dollar for used appliances. We disparately need refrigerators, Electric stoves and gas hot water heaters. Also need one more washer and a gas dryer.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Re: Paying top dollar for Appliances and Water Heaters

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Steve I have a gas dyer for $100 delivered comes with a gas line and maybe the vent tube it's white and a GE I t is like new.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 am

Don't have anything to get rid of at this time. A couple months ago I replaced a dryer, but it's long gone now. I keep you in mind should anything come up or if I hear about anyone replacing a major appliance.
:sunshine:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

James Sel wrote:Steve I have a gas dyer for $100 delivered comes with a gas line and maybe the vent tube it's white and a GE I t is like new.

I been pretty lucky so far. We are down to needing electric stoves and refrigerators and one more dryer. I am going to hit all the thrift stores and garage sales this morning and if I don't find an offer on a dryer I can't refuse I'll PM you about it.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Return to Want Ads