UPDATES

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

UPDATES

Postby admin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

New smilies to try out!
Nine of them in all (but you can only post seven at a time and so I'll split them up):
:yippy2: :laughingx2: :popcorn: :stirpot:
admin
Site Admin

Re: UPDATES

Postby admin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 pm

And here are the others:
:wtf: :hitsfan: :toiletgrab: :wackywacky: :yummytongue:
admin
Site Admin

Postby panamint_patty » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:32 am

Fun! Love the new smilies! Although I think that this one is a little disgusting:
:hitsfan:
But that's life and keeping it real for ya!
:laughingx2:
panamint_patty
Backcountry Hiker

Postby admin » Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

As appropriate redundant threads will be combined. Also threads which receive few views or responses will be combined whenever possible. It is the policy of this message board to reduce junk postings whenever possible. Junk postings are primarily postings on subjects representing extremist viewpoints which cannot be supported by actual facts. While some issues are quite debatable, other issues simply cannot be meaningfully debated. While the free and open sharing of ideas is encouraged, measures will be taken to eliminate spam and to reduce junk posting. Please be considerate of others and only post messages which contribute to meaningful debate and share information or entertainment items which are likely to be appreciated by others. Avoid gratuitously offending other people who use the board, but don't be afraid to challenge other users with quality debate and discussion.
admin
Site Admin

Postby surfsteve » Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 am

Can we please combine them by subject matter instead of by author? Every time you move one of my posts into the thread with my name you force me to start another thread of the same subject. I always do a search before I post so as not to start new unnecessary threads. If you would just allow one thread for 9-11 than anyone that wants to remain ignorant about the facts and take the extremist viewpoint that it was done buy some guy in a cave for example will be able to easily avoid it. At the same time if anyone wanted to discuss it they would be able to. Unique threads with few replies should be allowed to die a natural death instead of being murdered.
surfsteve
Backcountry Hiker

Return to Board Information