Fresh Start

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

Re: Fresh Start

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

And even more! :funny: :diablo: :king: :franky:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Another batch: :violin: :offtopic: :mad002: :nono: :puzzled2:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Plenty of smilies: :thumb: :prof: :wall: :smoker:
If anyone notices any conflicting codes let me know since that will render one of the pair unusable.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:39 am

Mojave Mike reporting for duty! :crazy2:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 am

I think it's terrible that all of the old posts and information are gone. What a waste. All those posts and information gone forever! It's like leaving town and coming back to find your favorite place destroyed and replaced by a shopping mall.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 am

surfsteve wrote:I think it's terrible that all of the old posts and information are gone. What a waste. All those posts and information gone forever! It's like leaving town and coming back to find your favorite place destroyed and replaced by a shopping mall.

Did you read the part about requesting repostings? I for one will be requesting that your video on Moss Rose be reposted. I searched for it on YouTube, but can't find it. What's your YouTube channel name anyways?
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 am

shadylady wrote:
surfsteve wrote:I think it's terrible that all of the old posts and information are gone. What a waste. All those posts and information gone forever! It's like leaving town and coming back to find your favorite place destroyed and replaced by a shopping mall.

Did you read the part about requesting repostings? I for one will be requesting that your video on Moss Rose be reposted. I searched for it on YouTube, but can't find it. What's your YouTube channel name anyways?

Looks to me like someone has been pretty busy restoring some of the most popular of the old posts. I saw that the "reposter" has posted 91 times. That's a lot of old stuff that has been restored. I noticed the thread about Manson, Deaths in Death Valley, and Billboards has been reposted. I want to see the thread about cabins reposted. Hopefully that one will reappear in the not too distant future... hint... hint!!!
;)
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 am

desertrat wrote:
shadylady wrote:

Looks to me like someone has been pretty busy restoring some of the most popular of the old posts. I saw that the "reposter" has posted 91 times. That's a lot of old stuff that has been restored. I noticed the thread about Manson, Deaths in Death Valley, and Billboards has been reposted. I want to see the thread about cabins reposted. Hopefully that one will reappear in the not too distant future... hint... hint!!!
;)

I'll be sure to pass along your request... :thumb2:
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 am

It looks to me like our board has been taken over by aliens that live in a space ship inside the shell of a turtle. I am insulted that Trona is symbolized by this alien turtle. Turtles are slow and stupid. Well I guess you got us pegged.

Why should everyone have to repost everything instead of spending time finding new stuff to post?

This forum is also very hard to read. All the data about posters is now dumped into the same area as the posts.

Also every time I google something about Trona that is linked to this forum it now gives an error.

If someone were trying to destroy Trona they did a nice job.

Why can't you at least leave the old forum in place with posting disabled and a link to the new one?

What were you thinking?
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am

surfsteve wrote:It looks to me like our board has been taken over by aliens that live in a space ship inside the shell of a turtle. I am insulted that Trona is symbolized by this alien turtle. Turtles are slow and stupid. Well I guess you got us pegged.

Why should everyone have to repost everything instead of spending time finding new stuff to post?

This forum is also very hard to read. All the data about posters is now dumped into the same area as the posts.

Also every time I google something about Trona that is linked to this forum it now gives an error.

If someone were trying to destroy Trona they did a nice job.

Why can't you at least leave the old forum in place with posting disabled and a link to the new one?

What were you thinking?

How about a turtle on a surfboard ? hanging ten in a Tilapia pond.
Last edited by James Sel on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:06 am

How about maximum change with minimum destruction?
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

Postby Anonymizer » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 am

surfsteve wrote:How about maximum change with minimum destruction?

sounds too violent !! dude.
Anonymizer
Greenhorn

PreviousNext

Return to Board Information